About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Packing

This morning Drake and I have spent our time packing and playing and making messes. It's interesting, to say the least, to pack with a 2 month old and a 17 month old! I've had to take multiple diaper changing breaks, and nursing Leigha breaks, and snack breaks, oh and of course a break to turn on Mickey Mouse for the Bug. Now I have all of the toys except for the FAVORITES packed, most baby stuff that's not used every day, and other odds and ends. And....I've run out of boxes.

Our plan: Friday Josh is going to go mark the spots to dig and poor footers. He's also going to move our cousin's tralier that is currently there.
Saturday Josh and our Uncle Lynn are going to dig footers and hopefully we will get concrete poored in them as well.
Sunday we are going to recoop and let the footers dry
Monday we're going to hang out and let the footers dry
Tuesday Josh is going to take off so they can deliver the house
Wednesday My dad is going to come down and paint
Thursday I'm going to start moving things in
Friday we're going to hopefully get most everything but our beds and things we use every day moved in
Saturday Josh is going to do all of the hookups and build a bench and table for our kitchen and I'm going to organize stuff
Sunday Josh is going to finish building bench and table and start on a wall unit for our bedroom and a unit for the tv/storage for the living room and I'm going to organize...
Hopefully Sunday or Monday we'll be in and somewhat settled :) I pray!

Right now Leigha's passed out on the couch. Drake is eatin' an apple and watchin' Mickey. I am sitting here brainstorming on where I can get more boxes so I can keep packing haha...I'm about to bust I'm so excited..can you tell?! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment