About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photos and captions

Leigha Bug was sitting on the couch watching Draker dance. She was watching intently! This photo reminds me sooo much of Drake when he was Leigha's age.


My beautiful baby bug! Sunday was beautiful and we took advantage. Leigha and I went outside for a mini photo shoot. She loved laying in the sun!

Those lips!!!
...that's all I have to say about that

Drake playing outside in the warm sunshine. I got very few photo's of this crazy boy! He is too darn fast. He ran the entire time we were out, I got very few photo's because he was just too darn fast. Josh was standing on the porch laughing at me because I was trying to run ahead of Drake to get his photos haha...

I caught the Bug and Josh snapped a few photo's for me :)

My Bug! He (and of course his Daddy and Sissy) bring be so much joy!

2 comments:

  1. These pics are so great! It looks like you had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete