About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Monday, March 28, 2011

WE'RE MOVING

We're moving!!!
We've been saving, penny pinching, resisting non-needed but oh-so-wanted items, and finally we were able to purchase with CASH our first home/double wide!! We did it, no payments what-so-ever. Yes I know, I'm tooting our own horn but gosh dang it, it feels good to own a house without a payment and no interest to pay!
Details on the double wide = 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sweet little kitchen, living room, and mud/laundry room.
#1 bedroom = master with bathroom attached..what??! our own bathroom with NO kid stuff, WOW
#2 bedroom = kids bedroom in which Drake is getting his first big boy bed and Sis' crib will be in there as well as our rocking chairs and books
#3 bedroom = playroom! No toys scattered around the entire house anymore. They can make as big of a mess as they want and all I have to do when they are done is shut the door and not look at it. A-MAZ-ING!!
#2 bathroom = kids/community bathroom...what?!? 2 bathrooms?!? I will not know how to act having two bathrooms. I am overjoyed by this! One bathroom when I've been pregnant and sick as a dog with the pregnancy's was HECK! But now, when I get pregnant again or when I'm just sick I can have a bathroom that is just mine and send Josh to the kids bathroom if needed. 

Kitchen = the one room that needs work done to it...it is small, very small but I have BIG plans to make this small kitchen beautiful and quaint and perfect for us!
Living room = we're going to build a wall unit for the tv and all of the junk that goes with tv's. Kid proof and kid safe :)
Now...to decide on paint colors...my hardest and most fun part of decorating!! I'm thinking a blue and yellow for kitchen, green for bathrooms, living room in orange, and no idea for the kids bed, our bed, and their playroom I have too many ideas and I just have to decide.
Another wonderful thing...I will get to take my photo's out of storage and put them, yes, wait for it, on the wall!!!

Now where are we moving you may ask?! Still in Anna but in the country surrounded by cows! :) We will have a beautiful view and cows all around our sweet little house. I'm super excited for all of this! It will be wonderful :):)

Could I put a few more smiley faces in this post? I bet not haha

Sunday we went out there and started cleanup on the land...I've never been so happy in my life to get dirt under my nails, have broken nails, to pick up trash, and pull weeds!

So today, or at least for now, I will leave you with my happy, prayers answered, amazing post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment