About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 9 is Josh's Birthday :)



So on the 9th Josh is turning 27...Normally I have a full on elaborate plan that i have ironed out months and months before his birthday. However this year I've been busy and distracted (in the best ways possible!) So it's down to the wire and I don't know what to do for his birthday. Any ideas would be appreciated..comment below please!!
His gift is letter photo's spelling out "Hileman" that I took last year.
For his actual birthday, I am at a loss of what to do this year :( Should we pack up the kids and go somewhere nice to eat? He is working all day and wont get home till after 4. Should I save the celebration for the weekend and have his parents watch Drake and us and Leigha go out. (can't leave her at home, she's nursing..) I just don't know what to do. Help if you have any ideas, let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment