About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bug lovin' on Baby Bug

Drake love's his Sissy!!

I love this photo with all of my heart. Poor Leigha Bug and her smooched face from Bug's kisses.

How stinkin' blessed are Josh and I to have such wonderful kids?! We didn't know how Drake would react when we brought Leigha home from the hospital. These two photo's show exactly how he always is towards her. He absolutely LOVES her! He's always kissing, hugging, holding her hands and feet, showing her toys and books, trying to share his snacks and drinks (silly boy), and lookin' at her.

These moments remind me that with all of the things that make me mad and sad nothing is more important than Josh, Drake, and Leigha and the love that we have for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment