About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Leigha - 1 Month Old!

Leigha Noelle Hileman is one month old!
How in the world is this possible? On one hand it's hard to imagine our lives without our Baby Bug. On the other hand it seems like I was just in the hospital having her and that there is no way she has been with us for a whole month.
Goodness gracious we are so very blessed with this little sweetheart! She has added tons of joy to our lives (as well as less sleep ;) She looks a lot like her big brother but has more of me in her than anything, or so I believe. She doesn't cry too much at all, MUCH less than her (colicy) brother did at this age. She likes sleeping with Mom and Dad and not alone, not the best situation but do-able. She loves to be awake and brite eyed in the morning when Drake is and then takes a morning nap when Drake does. (This is a huge blessing for Momma, gives me my sweeties to play with at the same time and gives me a break at the same time! God is good!) She is so very very strong. She lifts up her head, turns in all around, while being extremely steady for her age. She can put all of her weight on her legs for a few seconds at a time. She does pushups when we do tummy time. She is feeding and growing so good.
Anyway, just wanted to tell you all of the beautiful and amazing things Leigha has accomplished in her first month of life. I'll post later (hopefully) with a family update but I wanted this to just be about sweet Leigha.

No comments:

Post a Comment