About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Jumpin' around..

"Jumpin' around" because that's what my brain is doing today...so here it goes..

I created this blog for ya'll, family and friends, to stay updated on us, our family, our kids, and photo's of all of the above. I love writing about my sweet family and showing off photo's of my little bugs. However, I also think that it would be nice to start a blog just about my random thoughts, therefore I think I will...but I will reserve this blog for just family stuff...Not sure when I'll start the other blog, maybe today, but that depends on how our crazy day goes..

My sweet, crazy, climbin' Draker...He is eating breakfast, cheerios and dried fruit and water, in his chair while watching Mickey Mouse. Usually he's jumpin' around, dancing, answering Mickey's questions (for those of you who don't watch Mickey...they ask questions such as "Is this a pattern of blue, red, green or red, green, blue.." or "What comes after 2?" Anyway in his little sweet non real word language with a few real words mixed in he answers.) anyway, he was being quiet...for my kids, this is never a good thing. I turn around to look at him..he has gotten on the couch, walked on the end table, and is now on the tv stand, sitting on it watching tv. Oh my do I have my hands full with this little climber!

My darling, beautiful Leigha is in the swing beside me snoozin' away. This is odd, she's usually awake right now and watching her brother with amazement and wonderment. This little girl takes after her Dad Dad and Brother when she's snoozin'...they are all snorers! It amazes me how such a little girl can snore so dadgum loud!

Speaking of Leigha in her swing...sometimes Drake likes her in her swing because he can push it and that's "helpin' Momma" and other times, like now, when she's asleep and I don't let him push it he doesn't like it. He likes to be close to Sissy and "help momma" and doesn't like it when he can't touch her. He's a very sweet and protective big brother. I love this most times but sometimes it's difficult because he doesn't quite understand when I tell him she can't play.

So...I believe my sweet little baby bug has a milk allergy. I am going to stop all dairy products for two weeks (that's how long it takes for the milk proteins to get out of my milk) to see if that helps her little belly and bum. She has horrible gas all the time which hurts her enough to make her cry and sometimes wale! Also her little bum has a rash that just won't go away. Draker didn't do well with dairy until he was older so this is my guess with her as well. I pray that it will work and that each day will make her feel better and take that dadgum, not nice, hurting away from her belly and bum!

St. Paddy's day...Bug woke up, I put him on his changing table, and gave him a choice of green shirts...my handsome man chose a green collared striped shirt with some dashing jeans to go with. I must say, although I am quite partial, he looked so grown up and handsome it made me want to cry, good crying! Baby bug I dressed in a green, white, and yellow outfit of daises, my FAVORITE flower, she also sported a pink bow with a daisy. She looked beautiful and sweet, as usual. I had a 6 week check up so Drake stayed with Grandma and Mamaw and Leigha and I went to C'dale. Leigha is not much for car rides but she did extremely well, looked out the window most of the ride. My doc apt went well! I have lost most of my baby weight, I have 10lbs to go before I am back to where I was before I got preg with Leigha. However I'd like to lose 15-20 of fat and gain some muscle weight before I get preg again. We had a long day even after that, but a lot of it was good...

Agenda for today? Roll with it, which is what we usually do. I thought about cleaning and organizing...but yesterday wore me out and I think I'll relax (as much as one can with two kids under two years old) and hang out in my pj's!

Possibly a photo shoot or two with the kido's... :) Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment