About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Busy/Blessed Day

1. Josh and his Uncle are pouring the footers this mornin'

2. Drake, Leigha and I are 'relaxing' = baking a cake for my great grandma's 94th birthday (will upload photos soon) and Drake is going to color her birthday card as well as his friend Shooter's birthday card. Also, both kids are going to take baths and get all dressed up.  *haha relax*

3. Drake, I pray, will nap. I will get ready and decorate cake. Josh will come home and shower. We'll load kids up and hit the road.

4. On to the kid's great-great grandmas for her birthday party. Then to Drake's friend Shooter's 1st birthday party.

5. Come home and HOPEFULLY all of us can crash for a bit...although extremely doubtful ha!

Although we're not truly relaxing, it's going to be an amazing and blessed day! It already is!! Josh woke up extra early, on a Saturday, (5:30) so that he could surprise me and run to wall mart and get the stuff I needed for the cake. He knew that I was going to have to run to wall mart and do everything else this morning by myself with the kidos. He's amazing! Also, we thought we were not going to be able to have the concrete delivered today but Josh called another place and they will be at our land at 9. God is blessing us and blessing us and blessing us! Josh was suppose to dig and pour today which would not allow him to go to the birthday parties. He was able to dig last night and pour this morning so he gets to go! He just called and told me how happy he is for this, he "misses my babies!" I am so very thankful for my family and for all that God has given to us! h

No comments:

Post a Comment