About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Photography

I am able to stay home with my kiddo's, the biggest blessing that Josh could ever give me. However, life is hard on one income, while saving 25% of our check each week, with four people on this one income. We are doing okay though. No debt, living only within our means. We do without a lot of wants right now but I wouldn't change it for the world! However, my photography allows us to save more for our dream home and allows us to do wants and to get special things for the kids that they don't absolutely need. Every photo job, small or large or anything in between, helps more than I can tell you! Not only does it help us buy things and save for wonderful things to come, it is a passion for me! It's always new, exciting, different, and I love that I learn something new on every shoot!

Please check out my photography blog http://tiffanyhileman.blogspot.com/

Send your friends to my blog, or just tell people about my business. You/your friends can call or text me at 618 697 1585 as well as email me at tiffanyhileman@hotmail.com

Thank you all for spreading the word. I hope to take photo's of you and your friends soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment