About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Caught Sharing

I got Drake down from his high chair after lunch and gave him his cup and sent him to play while I cleaned up the mess. Leigha was on the floor in her bouncy seat. Drake loves to play with her (kissing, hugging, pointing to her nose, mouth, ears, hair, belly, hands..., talk to her, hold her hand, bounce her, press the button so her chair vibrates...) when she is in her bouncy. I turn around to see that he is being nice to her and he had the straw of his cup up to her mouth. I asked him if she was thirsty and needed a drink and he said "yeah" and went right back to sharing his drink. She was just looking up at him. It was a very sweet moment for this Momma to watch. When he was done sharing his drink he went and got toys and has been sharing them with her. One he tried to put on her head like a hat, sweet idea but dangerous. Now my sweet boy is running around dancing and Leigha is sound asleep in her bouncy. I am so very blessed to have these two sweethearts.
That's one of the many blessings of my day today, I hope that you have many today and everyday as well!
God Bless - Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment