About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Babies, Babies, and Toddlers

Today, I'm babysitting for a friend. Her son is 3 and daughter is 8 months. So I've got a 1 month old, 8 month old, 16 month old, and a 3 year old today. Most people think I'm crazy for just having my two so close in age but for all four of these sweet crazy kido's, I can't imagine what people must think. However, I absolutely love it! We're having so much fun. The boys are currently running, throwing/rolling balls to each other, and laughing so hard that they are literally falling on the ground. The girls are watching with amazement and amusement. As for me, I'm sitting here feeling so blessed to here such sweet sounds from laughter, cooing, balls bouncing and toys going off.
A photo from lunch.
The sweet girls sitting side by side
The boys almost done eating...well Drake is done and distracting Logan from eating haha

So this is what it's like to have four kids?!....I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment