About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dear other Momma's..

To Momma's out there...

I have a new blog...Momma Forum...this blog is for Momma's (and Daddy's) to talk about Momma, Daddy, and Kid things. This is a place for questions, comments, answers, a place to be in communion with each other, to help each other, cry, share joys, concerns, and to just talk with others in confidence and with no barriers or concern of embarrassment. This blog is only open to those who I invite therefore I know it will be a safe place for us to talk and share. I must have your email address to add you to this blog. If you know of other Momma's and Dad's that would like to join please send me their email addresses so I can invite them as well. Thanks for your help and support!
Remember this is a safe place for us to share and talk and ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment