About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Family Photo's by Leigh Bedokis Photography

Once again we were blessed to have my good friend Leigh from Leigh Bedokis Photography do our family photos. We had our family photo's done when Drake was born, my pregnancy photos when I was pregnant with Leigha, and now our family photos with Leigha. It's just too difficult to do family photos of your own family, even if you are a photographer. So we go to Leigh who also did our wedding. She's an amazing photography and I hope to be interning with her very soon! Anyway, hope you like the photos. If you would like a copy let me know and I'll order one through her. Please do not take these photo's and crop out the "Leigh Bedokis Photography" they are copywrited and I put them on here just to show off my family. Thanks!
My sweet baby bug and I

My beautiful family!





Daddy with his baby bug

No comments:

Post a Comment