About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drake's 16 Months Old! and I have red hair?!

Drake is 16 Months old...wow!
It's hard for Josh and I to remember before two kids, let alone just one and it's all been in 16 months. What an amazing, wonderful, sleep deprived, blessed...16 months it has truly been.
Drake has brought so much joy, love, and fun into our lives. He is truly an amazing little bug! He is so fun, full of life, LOUD, crazy, lovable, a dancin' machine, ...Here are a few photo's of Drake and I from today after lunch. My little man!

...and I have red hair?! Josh and I decided to dye my hair Monday night. Here are the results...it's a LOT darker than I thought it would be though and can hardly be noticed :( Maybe in a week or two we'll try again with some help picking it out from a pro? We will see...The reason I dyed it and want to dye it more red...The first thing people say when they see me with the kids "where did they get that beautiful red hair?" or "are these your kids with the red hair?" I don't want to have to verbally tell people that these two beautiful babies are mine, I want them to not question it, I want people to just know therefore my change. We will see if it works and if I like it enough on me to keep it. Comments are wanted on this please :)



Imagine that, Mom and Drake bein' silly sayin' "oooo!"

Kisses for Mom and Draker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment