About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finally! Mini shoot of Leigha

Daddy got rained out today. This meant to me that I would be able to do a mini shoot of Miss Leigha Noelle, YAY! I've been wanting to do her shoot since she was born but with Mr. Drake crazy wild man running around I was never able to. So Daddy occupied Bug while I took Baby Bug for a shoot. I will do more at a later date but here are just a few photo's that I took today. She's already grown sooooo much from when she was born! It's amazing to me how fast these little buggy's grow. Anyway, without further ado here is my beautiful girl!





2 comments:

  1. Such Beautiful little kiddos you have! I have to get by there and visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Josh and I do make some pretty beautiful kids ;) You do need to come visit! Just let me know when you want to and we'll make it work.

    ReplyDelete