About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Our Easter
We went to church then...
 Well, we were busy busy working on our house. We stopped by Josh's grandparents for a quick bite then off we went to work.
A preview of Leigha's 3 month old photo's...go to tiffanyhileman.blogspot.com for more

Leigha Bug and I before church. I made that headband the night before to match her dress. Dad didn't get the dress in the photo but on my other blog you can see the dress.

My Bug and I before church. Poor guy has a cold but still looks hot diggity dog handsome!

After working on the house we decided to come home and play in the rain. This is me putting Draker in a water puddle..."Oooo Brrr" is what he was saying haha

After the shock wore off, he LOVED splashing and getting wet

Daddy putting drake under a drip

Such a stinkin' cutie! I love moments like this...playing out in the rain with the Bug. He won't want to do this forever with Josh and I so we relish it when we get the chance!
I pray that you had an amazing Easter! Ours was wonderful :) Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by my blog! Don't forget to check out my photography blog tiffanyhileman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment