About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Moving

Where do I begin? This is my problem in every area of my life right now...What should I pack in my car first, which room should I take apart at our "old house" to move to our "new house". What if I pack something that we need before I am able to unpack it there?!
I am an organizational freak as well as a cleaning freak...these are words from my loving husband and he truly does love me through all of this! It's making me insane to not be organized right now and it's extremely hard to clean around boxes and stuff all over!
Yesterday I took most of the kids toys over and started setting up their playroom. I have the rest of the stuff for their playroom in my car now, except a few toys and books for Drake to play with until we move.
I want to start on their room but they don't have anything I can move until we really move. I can't take their beds or clothes and that's really all that will be in their room except for decorations but I'm wating to make those till things calm down.
In closing, I'm frustrated and ready to get everything over there and out of boxes and laid out so I can sort through it all and put it in it's new home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment