About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Great-Great Grandma's Birthday

Saturday was My Great Grandma, Drake and Leigha's Great-Great Grandma's 94th Birthday!
We are so very blessed to still have her with us and her doing so well. She still lives on her own and does pretty much everything by herself. She is a beautiful, strong willed (Italian), amazing woman!

We also had another Birthday party to attend that day. Drake's friend Shooter turned 1! However, we only got photo's from Grandma's birthday...I know, I'm a slacker, but what do you expect when I have to breastfeed, hold, and run after two little Bugs?
Drake coloring a card for Shooter and for Grandma


There is that beautiful and special woman, oh and the cake I made her :) She loves lemon so lemon cake it was! Too bad I couldn't eat any of it, it had milk in it and Miss Leigha's milk allergy would not have thanked me.

Drake with Great-Great Grandma


One last photo for you....
Our Beautiful Blue eyed Lady Bug !!!
She's due for a photo shoot...If Dad Dad gets rained out today, you can expect photo's later :)
Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment