About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Monday, April 18, 2011

And now, a word from God

Tidbits from a Bible Study that Josh and I are currently doing:
We are not on our own in this life - Thank goodness for that! I don't know what we'd do if we were "alone" in this life. Josh and I are wonderful together but without God, holy moly, it would be horrible!

God has a plan for our lives (Ephesians 2:10) - This is so true and He is constantly showing Josh and I that it's His plan and not ours that matters! This is a lesson that Josh and I are always learning, over and over again. It's a hard lesson to learn but in the end, it always turns out the way God wants and we end up seeing that His plan was way better than ours!

God loves us and wants the best for our lives. - We have such an amazing, thoughtful, loving, precious God!

Sometimes we make mistakes because we fail to consult God. - Going hand in hand with His plan is better than our plan

God guides us when we are prepared to do His will rather than insisting that our own way is right. "He guides the humble" (Psalm 25:9) and "Confides in those who respect him" (v.14)  The moment we are prepared to do His will, He begins to reveal His plans for our lives. - Holy Moly (to those of you who read my post on being poochy and not happy) Hello God, I hear you talking to me. This is exactly what i needed to hear after my poochyness!!

*I just wanted to share these things because they really spoke to Josh and I and heck, maybe it'll help ya'll out as well!*
The End.

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts...or you can always email me at tiffanyhileman@hotmail.com

Don't forget to visit my photography blog
tiffanyhileman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment