About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Leigha's Faces

She is getting such a personality lately! She is grinnin' a lot, cooing (which is probably the sweetest sound in the world), and wigglin' all around.

This is after an attempt to roll over. She's getting so big, it amazes me and also makes me want to cry.
She is such a good baby, for the most part. She has belly problems though. Her sensitivity to milk proteins has been hard on this breastfeeding Momma! I messed up last week and accidentally ate something with Milk proteins in it...I still have no idea what it was. She's been hurting ever since. She screams and cry's and her little bum is red as a crab right now. But day by day she's getting better. I guess I ate it on Thursday because Friday was heck! I hate that I caused/am causing her so much pain. I am suppose to be the one (along with Daddy) to always make her feel better and here I am hurting her. But since all of this Josh and I have vowed to only eat things that we make and ABSOLUTELY know there has been no dairy products anywhere near it. Thank God for such an amazing and understanding husband. He's been great in making me feel like I am not a horrible person.
Today the Bug's have a doc apt so we will see how much they weigh and all of that fun stuff! I cannot wait to see how much she's grown! I'm also excited to pick the doc's brains on this whole milk allergy thing and for her to give me tips on how to manage it and such...

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment