About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Stinkin', No Good, Rotten Mommy Mood Day

Warning: Today this post is me rambling and being poochy...if you don't want to read it, don't, your won't hurt my feelings..promise!

Go ahead...no turning back now!

So my rant:
They delivered the house. It's sitting on our land in two pieces. Another crew has to put it together. That crew has not done so yet. I hate that it's sitting there, I can't clean it, can't paint it, can't do the hookups, can't move stuff in and organize....I hate it, I truly do! However, I realize that I am frustrated because I want this all to happen in my time and not God's...I know, I know, horrible of me but right now that's how I feel.

The Bugs: Drake is in a mean, rotten, unhappy mood today and to be truthful, it hurts my heart. Leigha is on day two of non stop crying. Not sure what's wrong with either of them..unless they are picking up on my mood and copying it. UGH!

So here we all are, in cranky, poochy, no good, stinkin', rotten' moods.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment