About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Bugs Doc Apt

The Bugs had a doc apt yesterday. Thank God for His Plan! Josh rained out and I didn't have to take them both by myself. God is good!
Drake weights 24.13lbs which is 63%
Leigha weights 10.13lbs which is 23%
Drake's height is 31in which is 25%
Leigha's height is 21 in which is 8%
Drake's head Circumference is 48 which is 77%
Leigha's head Circumference is 37 which is 18%

They asked Drake to feed the baby doll a bottle which he did without problem. I figured he'd do amazing at that since he is constantly trying to give Sis drinks of his sippys and feed her his snacks.
They also had him stack 4 blocks, when he was done he looked for more and was sad that there was only four. The nurse asked me how many he could stack and I told her that I quit counting once he could stack them as tall as he is standing. She was amazed..

They also had him pick out a bird and a dog on a paper with other animals. He did that easily and perfectly as well.

They said he's doing perfect. Makes a Momma (and Daddy) proud!

They checked Leigha Bug's head controll and they said she did perfect, advanced head control. They were happy to hear that she's cooing, smiling, frowning, pushing up, and holding her head so well.

Poor Lady Bug had to get 3 shots and 1 oral. It was HORRIBLE! The first shot made her bleed sooo much, she blead through the band aid quickly. The other two she didn't bleed as much but I had to keep blowing on her face to keep her breathing. All day the injection site from the first shot was red and swolen and I couldn't touch it without her screaming. The other sites were very sore but never puffed up or got red. She's still pretty sore today and sleeping a lot. But the swelling and redness is almost nonexistant.

The kids both went to bed early and amazingly enough Josh and I were able to watch a movie and relax without any kids. They both slept though the entire movie! It was bliss!!!! I woke Sis up to feed and change her then she fell back asleep and Josh and I took the oppertunity to get a few extra minutes of sleep.

Yesterday I packed quite a bit and today I am trying to finish up with the boxes that I have left. I'm almost out of boxes again. Josh took of the day so he could be there for the delivery. They will be at the land in a few minutes. They put it in place then another crew comes tomorrow to put it together, siding on, cap the roof, tie it down and such...then tomorrow afternoon my awesome Dad is coming down to paint it. I cannnnnoooott wait for it to be painted!! Thursday and Friday the kids and I will make a few trips from our house to our HOME with boxes and just unload them there and get more. Saturday Josh is going to work on stuff out there and I'll probably leave Drake out there with him and Leigha and I will pack the rest of the stuff and take it there and then I'll start organizing and making piles and probably go crazy ha.

We're going out there later this afternoon to check everything out. I'll be sure to take photos.
...Until Then...

2 comments:

  1. She sure is tiny! Cole was 21 1/2 in when he was born.. haha! I never had a newborn! Can't wait to meet her! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, I miss you so much and I cannot wait to meet Mr. Cole! Call me soon!!

    She is pretty dadgum tiny but growing so fast! She has smiled all day today :)

    They are my cuties, although they look nothing like me. ha

    ReplyDelete