About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Today/ Photography Give-A-Way

First of all - over on my photography blog (tiffanyhileman.blogspot.com) I am doing a give-a-way. Go there and check it out! The reason for the give-a-way? I got a new camera, well it will be here early next week, as well as a new lens! I cannot wait for them to arrive at my door step! I'm practically dancing around I'm so excited :)

Second, today's a pretty laid back normal day for us. We're hanging out at home wishing we were outside. It's beautiful and sunny but too darn windy for Leigha to be out so inside is where we'll stay. I got two packages today (thank God for online shopping, it's amazing and wonderful!) one package was of photo's I ordered from my lab and the other was from Target (my favorite store!). I ordered Drake the CUTEST big boy bedding. When we move, next week, he's getting a big boy bed and we, okay I, wanted to get him an awesome bed set. It has frogs and turtles on it and the best part?! It has fireflys that glow in the dark!!! I cannot wait to get his bed and get their room set up :)

Other than that...I've got nothin'. We're just enjoying each other and since I got more boxes from the photo's and bedding I get to do more packing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment