About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A game for YOU


Here are two photos, one is of Drake and one is of Leigha. This is them at around 3 Months old, well very close to it. Can you tell who is who??
Leave a comment and let me know your choices...at the bottom of this post go to COMMENTS then type in your comment then go to the drop menu and click GOOGLE ACCOUNT, it will send you to another page where you type in your normal email and password, even if it's not google, then it will direct you back to your comment and you have to press the button for me to get it.
HAVE FUN!!
#1


#2

4 comments:

  1. #1 is Leigha and# 2 is Drake! :) I hope I'm right! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Leigha, 1 and Drake, 2. But they sure do favor one another! I enjoy your blog and seeing your pictures. Drake is getting so grown up! It happens way too fast. Thinking of you all. Hope you get the new house situated real soon! I know you are ready for some 'normal' days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Janice! It does happen way too fast! We are extremely ready for 'normal' days to come. It's good, even though it's hard to see right now, that it wasn't instant...it'll make us appreciate it that much more once we get there.

    ReplyDelete