About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lady Bug Leigha

Our Lady Bug is growing and getting more beautiful by the day. Although, I am quite partial ;)
Anyway, I took a few photo's of her yesterday when she was in a good mood...
I'm lovin' dressin' this little sweetheart! This outfit is something I would have wore back in the day...Poka dots, brite skirt, leg warmers, and awesome socks with bows. If Josh would allow it, I'd still dress that way ha. I'm an 80's girl at heart!

Look at those big beautiful eyes! She, along with her big brother bug, has her Dad Dad's big ole blue eyes. Did these kids get any of their looks from me?!?

And finally a good grin caught on camera :) Moments like this make me sit back and thank God that for all that I have and am able to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment