About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Soo much new!

What a week (and a half) it's been!! PHEW! Josh came home sick on Wednesday and was sick until Sunday. He finally was well enough (not feeling great still) to go to work on Monday. Thank goodness! That paycheck is going to be small. We'll make it though :)
Sunday night Drake got sick and is still sick. He finally got over his fever last night though! Thank God! He's still not wanting to eat much or play hardly at all. We've been listening to music and dancing until it wears him out then we turn on Mickey Mouse. Praise God for Mickey Mouse, it's been wonderful to have something for him to watch and relax with.
I haven't been able to get anything done with Josh and Drake sick. But today I am finally getting some stuff done. When I'm not helping Drake feel better, feeding Leigha, and making sure both of them have clean diapers, and are taking good naps, and making sure that Drake has a full cup to drink from all the time.
I'm pretty sure Miss Leigha is going through a growth spurt. The little bug has been eating non stop! Wearin' this Momma out!! She had a Doc apt on Friday. She's doing very well! She's up to 6lbs 4oz, almost a pound above her birth weight. The Doc was very pleased. Made me feel good :)

I am so blessed to have a great friend bringing us dinner tonight. I'm sure I will be worn out by tonight, as usual, and it will be such a blessing to not have to cook or worry about dinner! We've also had food brought to us from others. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful people who care about us! It's made life a lot easier to have those meals.

Today I'm a mad woman trying to get sooo much done after not being able to get anything done the past week. I cleaned and organized one room, swept the house (need to mop sometime), cleaned and organized Bug's toys, did lots of laundry, picked up kitchen, now I'm getting ready to price and go through stuff for Kidsignment that is coming up. PHEW! I was going to work out a little today but I doubt I'll get to that now. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to work out a little. Maybe if Drake feels better I will do it while he's awake so he can join in. He loves doing workout video's with me...walking, yoga...just about anything. He's great at it!

Well that's it for my family and I today and for the past couple days. Now to leave you with some sweet photo's of my Buggy and my Baby Bug.

God bless you and your family!
This is Drake's way of "lovin'" on Sissy. My sweet bugs!!

My sick buggy..this is how he sat to watch Mickey Mouse this morning.  
Oops, he caught me takin' his photo...ha

"Best Little Sister" lookin' up at big brother :)  with a sweet little kissy face

2 comments:

  1. That boy is getting big!!!! Tell him his uncle misses him and will see him come June. I'm taking about 30 days off and will be home around the first of the month. Take care of that little girl too, I got plenty of kisses to give her when I get back..all the best to you guys, I love ya.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting big, Uncle B! He misses you as well. 29 of those days better be spent with your sister, bestfriend, neice and nephew! I'll let the 'rents have one day with ya ;) She's ready for Uncle kisses. We love you too B, call us soon or email!

    ReplyDelete