About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Dancin' and Helpin' Drake

Some photo's from Wednesday and today (Friday) of the buggies. Enjoy!
What does Drake do for his Sissy when she is in her bouncy seat and starts cryin'?? He turns on the vibrater and she stops crying. If it takes her a little bit before she stops cryin', he will lay his head on her (his way of hugs) until she is done crying. What a loveable and sweet little man! She's a lucky girl to have such a caring big brother!

My still sick boy dancing and starting to feel better (this was Wed. night)

After a fall from dancing too fast, poor little cheek! Dad Dad's snuggles make Draker feel better :)

Drake and Leigha watchin' Mickey Mouse...well Drake is watching Mickey and Sis is nappin' beside big brother

No comments:

Post a Comment