About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February is love month?!

February is love month, or so they say...
Around here?? Every month is love month!
We like to do special little things to show our love for each other all the time. Yesterday the boys made Peanut Butter Cookies and cleaned up the mess afterwards! I am such a blessed Wife and Momma! Josh did laundry for me. Leigha was awake a lot more yesterday and this allowed me to stare at her beautiful eyes more than I was able to before. Drake gave Leigha and I lots of hugs and kisses :) All of this is to say that I am beyond blessed and I have an amazing and loving family!!

Now for the photos...I was able to take some photo's of Miss Leigha Bug while she was awake yesterday...here are some from our mini photo shoot. If you want copies let me know and I'll send them to my lab :)

Leigha Bug



Lady Bug (Leigha's nick name)

Big beautiful eyes lookin' at her Momma

So little!

I love looking at her little hands and feet

My sweet little girl all snuggled up

Bright eyes


I love this sweet little face so very very much!

Safe in Dad Dad's hand

Our sweet Leigha Noelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment