About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My sweet baby bugs

What a week it has been and it's only Thursday! Josh was able to take off work on Monday to spend the day with his baby bugs and me. It was wonderful to have a day for just us! I feel so blessed that we were able to have that special time together. (The helpful hands were nice also ;) Tuesday he went back to work and wasn't able to come home until Wednesday night. That was rough on all of us, but work had to be done. We were so happy to have Dad Dad back yesterday!
Draker lookin' in on his Sissy

Big beautiful eyes!
Leigha had her first doc apt yesterday. She looks well and had only lost 3oz, which is wonderful! It was not too much fun getting out in the cold with her but it was fine.

Today we're just relaxing and hanging out. Here are some photo's I snapped yesterday and today. Leigha's "too sweet" hand

My Buggy showin' off his pearly whites.

Look at those eyes, they melt me!

Leigha/Lady Bug wide awake and lookin' at her big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment