About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011

Another day, another Doctor appointment. I am now 3cm dilated, I dilated 1/2cm in two days. Dr. Jones said he didn't know what was keeping Leigha inside of me. He expects to see me today or this weekend. I pray that this is the case. We are so excited and ready to meet Leigha Bug!!

I was able to meet with my good friend Leigh, of Leigh Bedokis Photography, today to get my proof book from our Prego shoot. I am always blessed when I get to see and talk with Leigh, I love her dearly! My photo's turned out amazing, as I knew they would!! She is my mentor. She is a wonderful photographer, momma, wife, and friend! I will include some photo's from our shoot...but FYI they are copyrighted and therefore you may not steal them and print them off..if you would like a copy of a photo let me know and I will order some for you :)






No comments:

Post a Comment