About Me

My photo
My passion is devoted to being a wonderful wife to my husband, an amazing Momma to Drake and Leigha (my Bug and Baby Bug), and the best (on site) Photographer I can be!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Leigha's first food experience

Leigha's first food experience...Rice cereal and momma's milk

What is on my lips???

This is weird and I don't like it! I want Momma's milk only!

Hmm maybe it's not soooo bad...

Maybe I'll stick with what I know...sucking on my fist :)
So Leigha still will not take a bottle. I have a wedding to shoot June 4th therefore she will not have Momma around for 10 (give or take) hours and she'll have to take a bottle. In my thinking about this...I wondered if it was a texture thing. Then I thought,...what if I tried cereal with my milk. That's a different texture but it's also instant food in her mouth and tummy and maybe that would help her take to the bottle. So today I'm going to do cereal at lunch and dinner as well then tomorrow we'll try the bottle again.

I didn't get any shots of Drake but he was a big helper in feeding "Sissy Leigh-aaa" He got the cereal on the spoon and tested it first, of course, then he got more cereal on the spoon gave it to me and told me to give it to Sis. He was also sweet enough to wipe her face off when she got it all over her. He was worried about her when she started to cry at first so he held her feet and hands to try to make her feel better. He's such a wonderful big brother! I have two pretty amazing kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment